Follow @Veeck914

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2015

A PIECE OF MY MIND

As you all know, a good number of adults now believe ours is a lost generation. But I dont agree with them. Why doesn't Victory agree with them? They are right with their conclusion, but I also know that there are many of us who are able and willing to make very positive impact in our generation. I am one of such people; are you? 

Now the next question should be: How do I make the impact?

1. I believe in God and His supremacy. You cannot be anything in life without God. You can climb up without God, but if you remain there without Him, you will fail.

2. Whats your attitude towards school and success? You must do something great  to be something great. Whats your rating in school in terms of tardiness and punctuality? 

3. Who are your friends? I still believe the old saying that says, "show me your friends and I will tell you who you are". You cannot move with failures and hope for greatness.

4. Respect for elders. Looks like we are losing it when it comes to respect for parents and elders. Guys, lets look into this and do it right.

See you on top

No comments:

Post a Comment